Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

creative writing

 I'm in my crying because I’m sad that my parents died my  Tears are flowing down my eyes crashing making me  Crouch down on the ground

The ground is wet because it is raining and the grass is cold. I got back 

Up and watch my brothers tear roll down his eyes and his chicks



Are purple my eyes are red and big because the rain in my eye is

Making my eyes cry  more like the rain is me the clouds are getting dark

My clothes are soaking wet by the rain my umbrella is very soaked it

Is breaking by the rain  my arms are stinging my head is

Hurt by the thing in my brain my legs hurt by standing for to long



My eyes are just getting worse by the waves in my eyes

The way my brother is making me more sad my brother is very 

Sad he is getting more more upset my sister is crying because 

She loved our mom more than our family my brother loved our dad 

More than us.





this was fun to write because it is my first time writing

negative we learnt about mood atmosphere it

also I like writing about adjective


No comments:

Post a Comment